Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Top 10 Taylor Swift Songs – Videos

This post that we have here is about the top ten Taylor Swift songs for you, so let me go on with a little introduction of hers, well she was born on 13th December, 1989 and is one of the most talented singer, song writer, musician and actress. She came and conquered the music industry by her lovely voice. Taylor Swift started her career in 2006 and released her first single with the name “Tim McGraw” and then in 2008 she released another album with the name “Fearless” that was one of the best selling albums of hers and was among the top 200 Billboard for 11 consecutive weeks. Then in 2010 she released another album of hers with the name “Speak Now” which is the best I must say!

Taylor Swift’s songs like Love Story, You Belong with Me, Teardrops of my guitar and many more are worth listening. So, guys let me proceed with the list, I am sure you’ll love the songs plus the videos.


Taylor Swift 10 Best Taylor Swift Songs   Videos

10. You’re Not Sorry






9. Fifteen






8. White Horse






7. The Way I Loved You






6. Mine






5. Fearless





4. Teardrops of My Guitar






3. You Belong With Me






2. Back to December






1. Love Story



No comments:

Post a Comment